It describes the privacy practices of Stardust Beauty ("Stardust Beauty, "we", "Terme di Saturnia Skin Care", "Terme di Saturnia Cosmetics"), Terme di Saturnia Cosmetics dealer and importer in North America, with respect to how we collect, use, store, disclose and transfer the data you provide and we collect when you interact with us through our online store/website, www.termedisaturnia.us (the “Website”).
This Website is an exclusive property of the company Stardust Beauty, which headquarter address is :
354 East 91st street #2203 - 10128 New York, NY
In order to have information on how people use the site, the Google Analytics statistical solution is used. To work, this solution sets cookies and collects information that will then be stored on their servers. Some cookies are permanent and allow identification of the visitor to the site at a later visit, others expire between 15 and 30 days.
You can easily circumvent the cookies by changing your browser options or using private browsing. You can also delete them.
California "do not track" disclosures
The California Online Privacy Act requires that we outline our practice as it is related to federal do-not-track signals that may come from your browser. Because this signal does not often reflect the preference of our consumers, this website does not respond to it. California visitors may request a record of their personal information we have have collected by contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by opting out at the following page - https://termedisaturnia.us/pages/ccpa-opt-out.
Information we collect about you
- when you us our contact form : your name, email address and your message;
- when you buy online : your full name, phone number, email address, postal address and credit card information;
usernames and passwords if you have an online account on our Website.
- when you subscribe to our newsletter : your name, address email, and purchases activity;
We may share some of these informations with:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors who provide services in support of our business. For example: shipping company, or third-party payment management companies;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of the Website.
If you request to delete your personal information, please contact us at: email@example.com